“Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.”
John 15:2
**********************
Random Photo Prompt: Fruit
Packed a fast lunch for work today. Was running behind most of the morning trying to work around hubby's new "norm".
It's just going to take some adjusting. But I'll figure it out.
I'm used to living in a shaken up world.
I mean . . . what would I do without chaos. Right?
*********
Randomness:
As I prepare myself mentally . . .
For tomorrow.
September.
I'm pausing.
And taking a deep breath before I dig in.
**
September is my time to reassess where I am, WHO I am, and where I'm going.
What is working for me.
What is not.
What needs released.
What needs to be held onto.
Everything has it's season.
***
When life gets too busy, and I'm struggling to take the next breath.
The next step.
When my body is tired and tense.
That's when it's time.
Past time.
**
It is time to re-set.
And examine myself from the inside out.
**
Let the work begin.

No comments:
Post a Comment