I've decided to start September off with a new photo project.
Back in 2009 I made a point of taking a photo of the sunrise every morning. It started each day off on a positive note, and each sunrise was different, but I chose to take it in the same location every day for 30 days. (Can you say BORING?!) This year, I'm going to shake it up a bit and try for some different angles and approaches.
And I thought I'd throw in a major challenge for myself . . .
the dreaded self portrait. I'm terribly unphotogenic, but I thought this would challenge me to get out of my comfort zone a bit, and give me the chance to explore who I really am.
So every photo I post this month is going to be straight out of the camera unless otherwise noted. I'm challenging myself to "SEE" my surroundings and take them as they are. REAL LIFE. NO SUGAR COATING.
So here's day one. We're off and running! If you'd like to join me, just leave me a comment. I'd LOVE to see YOUR point of view!


I'm going to join you - maybe not every day (and I've missed Sept 1), and I think I'm going to use my iPhone.....
ReplyDeleteGreat challenge!
Ok I'll join too. Oh this is so uncomfortable for me but I will try nonetheless.
ReplyDeleteAWESOME Shirley! Can't wait to see your photos! I'm also breaking out my 50D (along with the manual) challenging myself to learn how to use all these neat little gadgets. lol This may get interesting!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining in! Let's make this fun!
ReplyDelete