Close enough to see the wrinkles, freckles, scars and dry skin.
And since this is a frumpy housewife post, I couldn't resist a photo with one of my favorite appliances:
Or a sweet snack . . . (Donna, thanks again for that recipe, but please don't tell me how many calories these little puppies contain. I'm sure my waistline will tell me all about it later. If I could just refrain from eating the WHOLE pan . . . *sigh*.)
And last but not least, enjoying the sunlight and my new hardwood floor in the dining room. I look really energetic, huh? Especially when I've got that little business of cleaning up my creative space on my list to do today . . .

Alrighty then, enough blogging! Time for some action. I've gotta work off those calories somehow! ;)
Enjoy your day, and don't forget to V.O.T.E. ~ VOTE!


Yay for self portraits...now I get to see who is on the other end of the blog. I think you look great. Anyway...I prefer to think of my wrinkles as experience lines. I really feel like I have earned most of them. Have a great day...even though its sounds like you'll be cleaning for most of it
ReplyDeleteHi, thank you for commenting my Love Thursday picture last week! :)Hope you'll have a happy LT tomorrow!
ReplyDelete