About 7:00 she started vomiting, and it didn't let up until late afternoon. She was SO tired and just wanted to be held and cuddled. However, "hurricane" Eli was blowing full force, and every few moments, I was either prying him out of something he shouldn't be into, or changing his diapers. (I swear the kid went through at least TEN yesterday!) On top of all the joys of motherhood, I had 20 pages of "closing" paperwork to get faxed in to the bank, and several phone calls to make, regarding final orders and such for the addition.
Bayleigh finally rested a little bit after lunch . . .
Eli joined in an hour or so later . . .

and my mom was here long enough for me to get those forms faxed. After all the crying, whining, and general rushing about . . . I finally got to enjoy the sweet sound of silence.
Is there really any sweeter sound?
I loved your post...and your pics of those precious little toes was wonderful. I hope you are having a better day today
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a restful weekend!
ReplyDelete