It's Love Thursday over at Shutter Sisters today and they've got some gorgeous photos over there, so if you get a chance, please go check them out!
Before I post my photo(s) for the day, I feel it's only fair to warn you . . . if you have a phobia about spiders, please go no further . . . otherwise, I hope you enjoy these unique early morning shots.
Can you find the heart? (This is a pretty loose interpretation, but just humor me and tilt your chin to the left, eh?)

Bayleigh, and I spotted this "little" guy building it's web, on the way to the bus stop, at the end of our driveway this morning. Of course, Eli wanted to "pet" it, so I opted for the next best thing . . . a few photos from a safe distance. (*Note: Spiders really creep me out, but while I was snapping these photos for Eli, I found it rather entertaining watching this guy spin its web. If you've never took time to watch a spider spin it's web, I highly recommend it. They're very patient about the whole process. I could learn a thing or two from that!)
By the time Bayleigh gets off the bus this afternoon, he'll probably have a mini condominium built out in the front yard. And I'll let him stay, just so long as his web doesn't cut across my walking path. I really don't want to be part of his afternoon snack, and it would make me feel guilty . . . tearing up it's web after all that hard work!
And while I'm on the subject of LOVE . . . I can't wait to start Cathy Z's, "Design Your Life" class over at Big Picture Scrapbooking. Here's a little creativeness for the pre-class assignment:

Hope you're all having a wonderful Love Thursday, and I hope I didn't creep you out too much!
i see it, i see it. spiders are ok with me, but snakes, not so much. thanks for visiting today. HLT!
ReplyDeleteHello little spider! Nice capture and Happy LT!
ReplyDeleteI'm not a fan of spiders, but definitely a good photo. It is interesting watching them build webs, though, I'll give you that. (Until you DO accidentally walk into them!)
ReplyDeletevery cool spider detail, that's just how I like to see them - in a photo :) Thanks for visiting me today too! Blessings.
ReplyDeleteHi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I see it, too! Spiders are fine with me so long as they are on the web and not on me! Lovely images!
ReplyDeleteLove your CZ layout ... see you in class!!
ReplyDelete